Friday, February 4, 2011

WalMart: How do I hate thee? Let me count the ways...

I. hate. Wal-Mart. I don't know what on Earth possessed me to go on Friday night of all things; the only times worse than Friday night are anytime on Saturday or Sunday afternoon.  I decided to run to the store this evening to grab a few things that we needed for the week, including a few household and miscellaneous items that would be way overpriced at a grocery store.  It was a madhouseeeeeeeee. Children were running loose screaming, pulling things off shelves, darting in front of carts and just behaving horribly. Several people rammed their carts into mine because they weren't paying attention.  Add to that the fact that I couldn't find several things (they were hidden in bizarre places), and I was not a happy camper.  I'm now in a pretty horrible mood and never want to go to Wal-Mart ever again.  Just goes to show that poor planning yields poor results. I'll be making my menu plan and grocery list early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment